1. Handbook of Cloud Computing
Cloud computing has become a significant technology trend. Experts believe cloud computing is currently reshaping information technology and the IT marketplace. The advantages of using cloud computing include cost savings, speed to market, access to greater computing resources, high availability, and scalability. This e-book includes contributions from world experts in the field of cloud computing from academia, research laboratories and private industry. This book presents the This e-book contains 655 pages., tools, and services of the leading providers of cloud computing; including Google, Yahoo, Amazon, IBM, and Microsoft. The basic concepts of cloud computing and cloud computing applications are also introduced. Current and future technologies applied in cloud computing are also discussed. Case studies, examples, and are provided throughout. This e-book is intended for advanced-level students and researchers in computer science and electrical engineering as a reference book. This handbook is also beneficial to computer and system infrastructure designers, developers, business managers, entrepreneurs and investors within the cloud computing related industry.
Price: $6 only
2. HEAD FIRST EXCEL: A LEARNER’S GUIDE TO SPREADSHEETS
Do you use Excel for simple lists, but get confused and frustrated when it comes to actually doing something useful with all that data? Stop tearing your hair out: Head First Excel helps you painlessly move from spreadsheet dabbler to savvy user.
Whether you’re completely new to Excel or an experienced user looking to make the program work better for you, this book will help you incorporate Excel into every aspect of your workflow, from a scratch pad for data-based brainstorming to exploratory analysis with PivotTables, optimizing outcomes with Goal Seek, and presenting your conclusions with sophisticated data visualizations.
Organize and clearly present information in a spreadsheet
Make calculations across a number of worksheets
Change your point of view with sorting, zooming, and filtering
Manipulate numerical data to extract and use just what you need
Leverage Excel as a grid-based layout program
Write formulas for optimal functionality
Nest formulas for more complex operations
Create sophisticated data visualizations with charts and graphs
Use Goal Seek to optimize possible outcomes based on different assumptions
Create summaries from large data sets for exploratory data analysis with PivotTables
We think your time is too valuable to waste struggling with new concepts. Using the latest research in cognitive science and learning theory to craft a multi-sensory learning experience, Head First Excel uses a visually rich format designed for the way your brain works, rather than a text-heavy approach that will put you to sleep.
Price: $3 only
3. HTML, XHTML and CSS For Dummies
The indispensable introductory reference guide to HTML, XHTML and CSS. Even though new technologies enable people to do much more with the Web, in the end HTML, XHTML and CSS are still at the root of any Web site. The newest edition of this bestselling guide is fully updated and revised for the latest technology changes to the field, including HTML5 and CSS3. Illustrated in full color, this book provides beginner and advanced coders the tools they need to be proficient at these programming languages.
· Shows you how to create a Web page and formulate XHTML document structure
· Addresses working with content management systems (WordPress, Drupal, and Joomla), and designing for mobile devices (iPhone, BlackBerry, and Android)
· Introduces HTML5 and CSS3, tools critical to mobile Web development
· Reviews working with text, lists, and images, and customizing links
· Demonstrates ways to employ cascading style sheets (CSS) and get creative with colors and fonts
Price: $4 only
4. HTML5 Guidelines for Web Developers
In HTML5 Guidelines for Web Developers, two pioneering web developers provide a comprehensive guide to HTML5’s powerful new elements and techniques through compact, practical, easy-to-understand examples. You’ll discover just how much you can do with HTML5—from programming audio/video playback to integrating geographical data into pages and applications.
· Browser support: What you can (and can’t) do with HTML5 today
· HTML5 document structure and semantics
· Intelligent forms, including new input types, elements, and client-side validation
· The “video” and “audio” elements, and scripting media solutions
· Advanced graphics with Canvas and SVG
· Geolocation in the browser, including location tracking via Google Maps
· Web storage, offline web applications, WebSockets,and Web Workers
· Embedding sematic markup with Microdata and the Microdata DOM API
· Implementing drag-and-drop with the “draggable” attribute
· New global attributes: “data-*,” “hidden,” “contenteditable,” “spellcheck,” and more
Price: $3 only
5. I.T.PROGRAMMING for Common Man
This e-book contains the following topics:
Word 2010 – Introduction and Advanced in 3 Volumes of 408 pages
Excel 2010 – Introduction and Advanced in 3 volumes of 484 pages
Power Point 2010 Advanced
Access 2010 in 4 volumes of 507 pages
Outlook 2010 in 3 volumes of 328 pages
Project 2010 – Introduction and Advanced in 3 volumes of 301 pages
Publisher 2010 in 2 volumes of 190 pages
Word 2007 – Introduction and Advanced in 4 volumes of 410 pages
MS Office Excel 2007
MS Office Power Point
Gentle Introduction to Mathematics for Computer
C Programming in Linux
An introduction to Java Programming in 4 volumes of 542 pages
Object oriented programming using C#
Object oriented programming using Java
Application of Prolog
Artificial Intelligence in 4 volumes of 761 pages
Digital Image Processing in 2 volumes of 163 pages
Digital System Design
Pearl for Beginners
Understanding Computer Simulations
Visual Event Computing
Exercises on Relational Data Base Theory
Fundamentals of Media Theory
Introduction to Biological Signal Analysis
Large Scale Data Handling in Biology
Media and Cultural Theory
MS Office Word
Policing Cyber Crimes
Trends in Business Information Management solutions for hands on exercises
Developing an Internet Marketing Strategies
Law for Computing Students
Total number of pages of this e-book is 7504.
Price: $24 only
6. Introduction to Java Programming, Comprehensive, 8th Edition
word processors to write documents, Web browsers to explore the Internet, and
email programs to send email. These are all examples of software that runs on
computers. Software is developed using programming languages. There are many
programming languages—so why Java? The answer is that Java enables users to develop and deploy
applications on the Internet for servers, desktop computers, and small
hand-held devices. The future of computing is being profoundly influenced by
the Internet, and Java promises to remain a big part of that future. Java is the Internet programming language. You are about
to begin an exciting journey, learning a powerful programming language. At the
outset, it is helpful to review computer basics, programs, and operating
systems and to become familiar with number systems. This comprehensive
version covers fundamentals of programming, object-oriented
programming, GUI programming, algorithms and data structures, concurrency,
networking, internationalization, advanced GUI, database, and Web programming.
It is designed to prepare students to become proficient Java programmers. This
e-book contains 1371 pages.
Price: $6 only
Price: $6 only________________________________________________________________________________________________
7. iPad All-in-One For Dummies, 2nd Edition
Packed with the power of a MacBook, iPod touch, eReader, digital camera, portable game console and so much more, the iPad is an awesome device. And, the business world has certainly taken notice. The iPad is moving into the enterprise where power users and professionals alike are using the device to increase their productivity and work smarter at the office and on the go. Long-time For Dummies author Nancy Muir walks you through the latest functions, features, and capabilities of the iPad and iPad 2 in six easy-to-understand minibooks covering setting up and synching your iPad; using the iWork applications; printing from your iPad; managing your contacts and calendar; accessing your e-mail and the web; making FaceTime video calls; using your iPad as a presentation tool; and finding the best apps for travel, news, weather, finances, and business productivity.
· Six full-color minibooks include: iPad Basics, Just for Fun, iPad on the Go, Getting Productive with iWork, Using iPad to Get Organized, and Must-Have iPad Apps
· Covers the newest iPad 2 features including FaceTime, Photo Booth, Smart Covers, HD video and cameras, video mirroring, and HDMI output
· Shows you how to use iWork and other productivity apps to dress up your documents, create stellar spreadsheets, add pizzazz to your presentations, and maintain your schedule on the run
· Walks you through connecting with WiFi and 3G; using Maps for directions and places to stay when you’re away from the office; keeping in touch with e-mail and social networking; and using your iPad as a remote desktop while you’re on the road
· Includes information on having a little fun, too, with tips on loading your iPad or iPad 2 with music, movies, photos, e-books, games, apps, and more
Filled with no-nonsense basics and slick and savvy tips, iPad All-in-One For Dummies, Second Edition is the best accessory you’ll ever buy for your iPad or iPad 2!
Price: $3 only
8. Java Foundations: Introduction to Program Design & Data Structures, 2nd Edition
Inspired by the success of their best-selling introductory programming text, Java Software Solutions, authors Lewis, DePasquale, and Chase now release Java Foundations, Second Edition. This text is a comprehensive resource for instructors who want a two-or three-semester introduction to programming textbook that includes detail on data structures topics. Java Foundations introduces a Software Methodology early on and revisits it throughout to ensure students develop sound program development skills from the beginning. Control structures are covered before writing classes, providing a solid foundation of fundamental concepts and sophisticated topics. This e-book contains 917 pages.
Price: $6 only
9. Java: An Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming, 6th Edition
Java: An Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming, 6e, is ideal for introductory Computer Science courses using Java, and other introductory programming courses in departments of Computer Science, Computer Engineering, CIS, MIS, IT, and Business. Students are introduced to object-oriented programming and important concepts such as design, testing and debugging, programming style, interfaces inheritance, and exception handling. The Java coverage is a concise, accessible introduction that covers key language features. Objects are covered thoroughly and early in the text, with an emphasis on application programs over applets.
Updated for Java 7, the Sixth Edition contains additional programming projects, case studies, and VideoNotes.
Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming & MyProgrammingLab
with Pearson eText Student Access Code Card for Java.
This package includes the¿ Java: An Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming, 6e, textbook, an access card for MyProgrammingLab, and a Pearson eText student access code card for the Java: An Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming, 6e, Pearson eText.
MyProgrammingLab with Pearson eText
— Access Card — for Java: Intro to Problem Solving and Programming.
This stand-alone access card package contains an access card for MyProgrammingLab and a Pearson eText student access code card for the¿ Java: An Introduction to Problem Solving and Programming, 6e, Pearson eText.
· This e-book contains 987 pages.
Price: $15 only
10. Kentico CMS 5 Website Development: Beginner’s Guide
This book is written in a clear, easy-to-understand, and practical tutorial style taking the reader through relevant, real-world examples that can be put into practice immediately. Each topic is written in a practical way and is developed incrementally throughout the book. As the book progresses each chapter provides more detailed information to aid the reader in learning and understanding more about Kentico CMS and how to complete the tasks they need to build a dynamic, scalable, and responsive website. This book is designed for web developers, designers, webmasters, content editors, and marketing professionals who want to develop a fully featured web presence in a simple and straightforward process. No prior knowledge of Kentico CMS is expected. You do not require any detailed knowledge of programming or web development in order to follow this book. Any IT-confident individual will be able to use the book to produce an easy-to-navigate and usable website. This e-book contains 312 pages.
Price: $4 only
· Explore MVC and how to best structure and manage dependencies inside your application
· Get an introduction to templating and data binding
· Learn about loading remote data, Ajax Level 2 and cross-domain requests
· Use WebSockets and Node to create realtime applications
· Accept dropped files and upload data with progress indicators
· Write tests and use the console to debug your applications
· Get deployment best practices, such as caching and minification
This e-book contains 280 pages
Price: $3 only
12. Learn Computer Programmes for Office Use
This e-book explains how to make use of the following programmes for office purpose:
Power Point 2010
and Bonus e-book:
Strategic Financial Management
This e-book contains 2886 pages.
Price: $15 only
13. Mastering Photoshop for Web Design [Kindle Edition
Mastering Photoshop is written for advanced and intermediate designers who want to brush up on their workflow and improve their Photoshop skills. The eBook explains fundamental techniques that Web designers need to know to produce high-quality work in Photoshop. You won’t find any generic step-by-step tutorials or learn random effects. You will gain a profound understanding of what you can do with Photoshop and how to use it effectively in your work. All chapters have undergone a careful technical review by well-known designer, illustrator and speaker Elliot Jay Stocks. The book was proofread by our regular proofreader Andrew Lobo, and it has an attractive layout.
The author Thomas Giannattasio is an interactive designer who resides in the Washington DC metro area. He specializes in Web design and front-end development, particularly art direction, website design and application design, and has 14 years of experience. Thomas cares strongly about typography, simplicity and user experience. He works as a senior designer for a global marketing firm and freelances under the name attasi.
14. Microsoft Access 2010: Complete
Microsoft Office Access 2010: Complete provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to successfully teach students Microsoft Access 2010 skills. This e-book contains 490 pages
Price: $4 only
15. Microsoft Excel for Stock and Option Traders: Build Your Own Analytical Tools
Now that high-speed traders dominate the market, yesterday’s slower-paced analysis strategies are virtually worthless. To outperform, individual traders must discover fleeting market trends and inefficiencies and act on them before they disappear.
Five years ago, this required multimillion-dollar data mining and analytical infrastructures. Today, you can do it with Microsoft Excel, a powerful PC, and this book.
Step by step, world-class trader Jeff Augen shows how to use Excel 2007 or 2010 to uncover hidden correlations and reliable trade triggers based on subtle anomalies and price distortions…create and test new hypotheses others haven’t considered…visualize data to reveal insights others can’t see!
This e-book contains 209 pages
Price: $6 only
16. Microsoft Project 2010 Inside Out
You’re beyond the basics, so dive right in and really put your management skills to work! This supremely organized reference packs hundreds of timesaving solutions, troubleshooting tips, and workarounds. It’s all muscle and no fluff. Discover how the experts tackle Project 2010—and challenge yourself to new levels of mastery.
Take charge of the project triangle—time, money, and scope—to balance your plan Enable collaboration among team members, sponsors, and other project stakeholders Manually schedule tasks or use the automatic scheduling engine Track and control your project using earned value analysis Create pivot views of project data with Microsoft Excel® 2010 and Visio® 2010 Manage project activities in an enterprise project-management environment Apply your experience to future projects by creating your own custom templates
This e-book contains 1353 pages
Price: $6 only
17. Facebook and Twitter For Seniors For Dummies
Table of Contents:-
Shelter seek: so you can find your home
Selecting an empowering environment
The face of emotions
Shelter seeking today
Care solicit:so you can protect your vulnerabilities
Protecting your vulnerabilities
The benefits of vulnerability
The importance of ghost busters
Care soliciting today
Care give: so you can develop the future
Developing the future
I gave at the office
Care giving today
Beautify: so you can pull people toward you
Pulling people toward you
Coop: so you can get people working together
Interaction: play ball!
Curious: so you can stay ahead of the pack
Accelerating your learning
Becoming a curious George/Georgette
Curiousity every day
This e-book contains 269 pages
Price: $6 only
18. Microsoft Office 365: Connect and Collaborate Virtually Anywhere, Anytime
Train. Coffee shop. Soccer field. Now you can connect, collaborate, and get things done—virtually anywhere—using Microsoft Office 365. Guided by business productivity expert Katherine Murray, you’ll get a running start with Office 365 cloud-based business services. And you’ll take wing as you learn best practices for connecting the people and resources you need, and orchestrating the results you want.
Connect, collaborate, consult, and create from virtually anywhere
· Set up your Office 365 site, manage access, and add mobile devices
· Create, edit, and share documents on the fly
· Share files, calendars, and updates from your team site
· Manage email, contacts, and appointments with the Outlook® Web App
· Stay connected via instant messaging, voice, chat, and social media
· Host live web meetings incorporating audio, video, and slide presentations
· Create a public website to share information with clients and customers
· Use workflows to collectively track project tasks and progress
This e-book contains 498 pages
Price: $6 only
19. Microsoft Publisher 2010: Introductory
MICROSOFT PUBLISHER 2010: INTRODUCTORY provides a project-based, step-by-step approach to teaching Publisher 2010. This e-book contains 320 pages
Price: $6 only
20. MICROSOFT WORD 2007 GUIDE
This e-book focuses on how best to solve various problems in word, rather than a point to point examination of all the functions in word, it is based on typical tasks and problems you might need to solve.First you will learn how to navigate in the programme and tackle basic tasks, such as writing letters and reports, and creating a nice layout. At the more advanced stages, you will learn how to mail merge (combine a word document with a spreadsheet) and use the proofing tools. Finally, we are going to take a look at the many exciting possibilities to add different kinds of pictures and graphics, and how to quickly and smoothly place your pictures where you want them. When you have read this e-book, and performed the various exercises, you will be a capable Word user. You will be well equipped to deal with all everyday tasks, and to explore the programme further on your own. This ebook contains 100 pages.
Price: $2 only
21. Mobile Opportunistic Networks: Architectures, Protocols and Applications
The widespread availability of mobile devices coupled with recent advancements in networking capabilities make opportunistic networks one of the most promising technologies for next-generation mobile applications. Are you ready to make your mark?
Featuring the contributions of prominent researchers from academia and industry, Mobile Opportunistic Networks: Architectures, Protocols and Applications introduces state-of-the-art research findings, technologies, tools, and innovations. From fundamentals to advanced concepts, the book provides the comprehensive technical coverage of this rapidly emerging communications technology you need to make contributions in this area.
The first section focuses on modeling, networking architecture, and routing problems. The second section examines opportunistic networking technologies and applications. Presenting the latest in modeling opportunistic network connection structures and pairwise contacts, the text discusses the fundamentals of opportunistic routing. It reviews the most-popular routing protocols and introduces a routing protocol for delivering data with load balancing and reliable transmission capabilities.
· Details an approach to analyzing user behavior based on realistic data in opportunistic networks
· Presents analytical approaches for mobility and heterogeneous connections management in mobile opportunistic networks
· Compares credit-based incentive schemes for mobile wireless ad hoc networks and challenged networks
· Discusses the combined strengths of cache-based approaches and Infostation-based approaches
Addressing key research challenges and open issues, this complete technical guide reports on the latest advancements in the deployment of stationary relay nodes on vehicular opportunistic networks. It also illustrates the use of the service location and planning (SLP) technique for resource utilization with quality of service (QoS) constraints in opportunistic capability utilization networks. The book introduces a novel prediction-based routing protocol, and supplies authoritative coverage of communication architectures, network algorithms and protocols, emerging applications, industrial and professional standards, and experimental studies—including simulation tools and implementation test beds.
This e-book contains 286 pages
Price: $6 only
22. MODERN WEB DESIGN & DEVELOPMENT
We’re seeing better interaction design and more aesthetically pleasing designs. And we’re seeing more personal, engaging and memorable sites, too. But what exactly is making the difference? What new directions is Web design heading in today? What new techniques, concepts and ideas are becoming important? This eBook contains 16 articles that cover current as well as upcoming Web design trends. It also includes facts on responsive Web design, improving Web security, useful coding tips and practices for HTML5 and CSS3, and much more! This eBook on ‘Modern Web Design and Development’ touches on what Web designers should be ready for to keep abreast of new challenges and opportunities. This e-book contains 309 pages.
Price: $3 only
23. Moodle 2.0 for Business Beginner’s Guide
In this Beginner’s Guide, each chapter looks at a different aspect of using Moodle in a business environment, and steadily guides the reader through setting Moodle up in their own business with the help of practical examples, accompanied by lots of screenshots. Each chapter also includes case studies from well-known companies that have already implemented Moodle. If you are responsible for training, recruitment, or maintaining any guidelines within your company, then this book is for you. No previous experience withMoodle is necessary as the examples are easy to follow. This e-book contains 305 pages
Price: $3 only
24. New Perspectives on HTML and XHTML: Comprehensive
This best-selling text by Patrick Carey uses the New Perspectives Series signature case-based, problem-solving approach to teach students how to create simple to advanced Web sites using HTML and XHTML. This e-book contains 656 pages
Price: $6 only
25. Office 2010 All in One For Dummies
Microsoft Office, the world’s leading productivity suite, has been updated with new tools. Veteran Office users as well as newcomers will need the comprehensive information in this bestselling All-in-One guide.
With a self-contained minibook devoted to each Office application plus minibooks on how Office works together and how you can expand its usefulness, Office 2010 All-in-One For Dummies gets you up to speed and answers the questions you’ll have down the road.
· Microsoft Office is the office productivity suite used around the globe; nearly every business worker encounters it daily
· The 2010 revision will affect all applications in the suite
· Eight minibooks cover Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, Access, Publisher, common Office tools, and ways to expand Office productivity
· Also covers the new online versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint as well as changes to the interface and new tools and techniques